Living It Up and Finding Your Spot With Sunglow Resort Rentals
Sunglow Resort rentals are rated as one of the top ten vacation accommodations on Daytona Beach Shores. It is a beachfront condominium complex in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. It offers beautiful one and two-bedroom fully furnished units for daily, weekly, and monthly rentals. The units have spacious and well-equipped kitchens and standard room amenities. Some have queen-sized sofa sleepers for extra sleeping capacity. Each suite also features a walkout balcony with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Many units offer dual perspectives of both the ocean and the Halifax River. Washers and dryers are available on specific floors. The resort features include a swimming pool, a picnic area, and barbecue grills. Guests can also enjoy the on-site restaurant right next door or visit one of the various coastal parks for fun and relaxation. Sunglow Resort is a perfect vacation destination for those seeking luxury beachfront accommodations, motorsport racing, fishing, and more.
Things To Do
Sunglow Resort is a small community close to various activities and attractions. There are outdoor spaces, golfing, water activities, and community centers. Visitors can relax, play sports, or learn new skills. Below are specific activities visitors can participate in nearby:
- Visit the Community Center and enjoy music lessons, exercise classes, and games such as table tennis and pool.
- Play golf at the Oceans Golf Club, or try out some of the area’s many public and private courses.
- Enjoy the parks. Visit Frank Rendon Park and Andrinopoulos Park, which offer picnic areas and safe spaces for families to spend time together.
- Participate in water activities along the Atlantic Ocean and the Halifax River. Go swim, fish, kayak, and surf.
- Attend the Daytona 500 and Bike Week events in Daytona Beach and use Daytona Beach Shores as a place to escape the crowds.
- Test your mini-golf skills at Congo River or Pirate’s Island Adventure Golf.
- Explore the area on foot or by bike, starting at Andrinopoulos Park through Beachcomber Park.
Dining Near Sunglow Resort Rentals
Sunglow Resort rentals are near a variety of local food spots. You’ll find many family-owned or independent restaurants and eateries here. There are also high-end cuisine options to level up your dining experience. Below are a few of the great dining options you’ll find:
Cracked Egg Diner: This popular local spot offers remarkable breakfast and lunch choices near A1A. Don’t miss their signature apple fritters and corned beef hash.
Mike’s Galley: This modern breakfast and lunch joint is famous for its homemade baked goods and delicious “mixes.”
Genovese’s Italian Cafe: Diners can savor a vast array of mouthwatering pasta dishes, soups, and salads at this restaurant. Health-conscious individuals may also select dishes that don’t include cheese.
Crabby Joe’s Deck & Grill: Enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic from the Sunglow Pier. Feast on the fresh catch, succulent sandwiches, and tempting dishes such as crab cakes and buffalo “shark” ribs.
Top of Daytona Restaurant: Enjoy a delectable evening of dining and take in the breathtaking sights at this top-notch restaurant. Savour exquisite steaks and tantalizingly unique dishes.
Cow Lick’s Homemade Ice Cream: This fun ice cream shop offers an arcade, homemade flavors, burgers, and sandwiches.
There are many things to see and do at Sunglow Resort. Get more information about renting a property when you click on the following link: https://homesofdaytonabeach.com/sunglow-resort-condos/