Discover the Beauty and Benefits of Harper Preserve Homes for Sale in Conroe, TX
Harper’s Preserve is a one-of-a-kind master-planned community that boasts natural beauty because of its location around a 160-acre woodland preservation area. A full complement of amenities is available to you right outside your door. Located east of Interstate 45 and off Highway 242 in Conroe, this stunning master-planned neighborhood puts you close to everything. The beautiful single-family houses in Harper’s Preserve come in various sizes and architectural styles, making the area a hot real estate commodity. Buyers can pick the ideal home to suit their needs and tastes from the available options ranging in size from 1,400 sq ft to more than 5,100 sq ft. There is an extensive price range for homes in this neighborhood, so prospective buyers can find something that works within their price range. The H.O.A. cost in this area is also inexpensive, clocking in at just $94 per month. Harper Preserve homes for sale are ideal for singles and families due to their convenient location, stunning houses, and luxurious amenities.
Harper Preserve Homes for Sale Amenities
Weekends can be spent exploring the neighborhood’s various attractions to relaxing at one of the many nearby coffee shops. On a hot Texas day, you can barbecue in the outdoor kitchen, join in the fun on the event lawn, bike ride along the trails, and cool off in the pool. The following are some examples of the features that Harper’s Preserve offer:
- Resort-style pool with cabana and splash pad
- Event lawn and pavilion
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Walking trails
- Bocce Ball greens
- Fly fishing
East Village, South Village, and West Village comprise the eco-friendly community. Harper’s Preserve West Village features a community center, swimming pool, pool barn, children’s playground, and hiking paths. A gorgeous lake, wildlife garden, picnic area, parks, and a network of trails are just some of the features that make East Village so appealing. Seventy acres in the northern part of the community have been designated for future commercial development. The Woodlands Medical District, Market Street, and numerous retail centers are also within walking distance.
Why Harper Preserve is one of the Best Neighborhoods in Conroe
The community’s enduring appeal stems from its:
- Fantastic Spot: Harper’s Preserve is in Conroe, Montgomery County. The town is between Highway 242 to the north and Interstate 45 to the west. Sleepy Hollow Road runs along the south side of the neighborhood.
- Accessibility: The master-planned neighborhood is four miles from The Woodlands Mall and Town Center. The commercial districts are situated in the prestigious community of The Woodlands. Country clubs and golf courses are among the many nearby retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
- Distinguished Institutions: The Conroe C.I.S.D. is the designated school district for Harper’s Preserve. There are some excellent schools in the area that local children can attend. You can choose from Oak Ridge High School, Oak Ridge Middle School, or Irons Middle School.
- Home Amenities: Homes at Harper’s Preserve come in various styles. There are both patio homes and traditional houses in the neighborhood. Other standard features of modern houses include outdoor lounge areas, game rooms, study rooms, breakfast nooks, and formal dining rooms. Lakefront homes with unique floor plans are also on the market.
Visit https://conroetxhomes.com/conroe/harpers-preserve/ if you want to purchase a home in Harper’s Preserve and want more information about the neighborhood.